2 Ways to file for Divorce

Single Petition

What are the requirements to file in a Single Petition?

Exceptions to the requirements: –
1. One party to the marriage has converted to Islam; and/or
2. The marriage has irretrievably broken down by some other reasons.

Under what circumstances I can file a Single Petition?

 Joint Petition

What happens to the child after divorce?

Custody of Child

Guardianship of Child