Graduated from the prestigious International Islamic University, Nor Wafa has extensive experience in many areas of law including litigation, conveyancing, corporate etc.
General Litigation including but not limited to:-
- Legal research, drafting letter of demand and cause papers;
- Claim for outstanding maintenance charges and sinking fund;
- Strike out and set aside plaintiff’s claim;
- Obtaining Letter of Administration;
- Transfer of proceeding;
- Obtain consent judgement;
- Discharge of bankruptcy;
- Writ of Seizure and Sale;
- Claim for goods sold & delivered; and
Conveyancing including but not limited to:-
- Sale and purchase of strata and landed properties i.e. drafting of memorandum of transfer, drafting of Form 16A & 16N, drafting of Form 19B & 19G, drafting of tenancy agreement, obtaining consent from state authority, drafting loan agreements and etc;
- Reviewing agreements including but not limited to tenancy agreements, sale and purchase agreement, etc.
- Advice on Wills, Trust Deeds & Hibah.
Corporate including but not limited to:-
- Drafting various types of agreements including but not limited to the drafting of shares trust agreement, mining agreement, collaboration agreement, etc.