I have recently found out that my husband has a mistress. I am very disappointed. I want to leave him but he does not want to agree to a divorce. Can I sue him and the mistress?

Q: Can I end the marriage without him agreeing to it?

~ S.54 (1) (a) Law of Reform Act 1976

Q: Can I sue my husband’s mistress alone as she is the one who seduced my husband?

Q: What do I need in order to prove adultery?